Ag-tech innovation projects on show
The NSW Government brought the latest in ‘ag-tech’ to Sydney on 19 September 2019.
The Ag-Tech Innovation GATEway event saw seven new projects pitched to leading industry experts, research partners, and business investors.
Now in its second year, the GATEway event showcases the work of Dept of Primary Industry researchers and external entrepreneurs, who share a passion for making a difference in agriculture.
Some of this year’s project ideas included:
- an international grains trading diagnostic tool
- a biological herbicide to treat weeds
- real time alerts for vineyards
- fruit ripeness sensor technology, and
- fly larvae production for fish meal and other livestock supplements.
See Demo Day highlights below and go to our projects page to see individual pitches from the Day.