The NSW Government India program represents great value to startup founders. It covers international return flights, transfers, twin share accommodation, daily breakfast, and full program fees. Participants will incur some expenses including visas, travel insurance, meals and activities scheduled outside the program.
The program is an NSW Department of Industry initiative to promote entrepreneurship between NSW and India and grow businesses and jobs in NSW.
Sunday 6th October - Thursday 17th October
Cities which will immerse ourselves are:
To be eligible for the program, companies must:
- have an Australian Business Number registered in NSW;
- offer activities, product or services, which are relevant to or have applications in agricultural technology;
- have fewer than 200 employees;
- have a turnover less than $30 million per annum;
- have been in operation for at least 6 months.
ASSESSMENT AND SELECTION CRITERIA
- Opportunity - a problem addressed by your technology or product
- Innovation - the quality of the product or technology deployed
- Relevance - link to agriculture and fit with the Indian market
- Strategy - anticipated outcomes (commercial and others) following the exchange program
- Overall quality of the application and pitch
Each item will be assessed out of 20 for a total combined score of 100.